PUMP UP YOUR BOOK
VIRTUAL BOOK TOURS
VIRTUAL BOOK TOURS
THE TEMPLE OF THE ALL KNOWING
Virtual Book Tour
Nov 3 - Dec 19
THE TEMPLE OF ALL KNOWING:
A Road to Spirit: One Woman's Journey
from Personal and Professional Despair
to Spiritual Awakening
Title: Temple of All Knowing
Author: Lee Papa
Publisher: WaveCloud Corporation
The Temple of All Knowing is a memoir of one woman’s passage from personal and professional turmoil to spiritual awakening. A compelling straight forward and sometimes humorous account of the most personal of journeys as this 40-something woman finds herself in Sin City with promise of a new life, new husband and elderly mother living with her. She instead is uncovered as a central character in the deepest of possible challenges only to break through to discover her authentic spiritual self through a near death experience and a personal mission in Soul City – Las Vegas.
For More Information
- The Temple of All Knowing is available at Amazon.
- Pick up your copy at Barnes & Noble.
- Discuss this book at PUYB Virtual Book Club at Goodreads.
Lee Papa’s start in the corporate world was in sales for the Hyatt Regency Hotel chain, which led to being head hunted by a NY based real estate developer. Lee spent the next 11 years as a key employee working in commercial real estate leasing and management in Baltimore, Maryland. Although, commercial real estate was now in her blood and she loved the art of the deal, a different road in the industry was presenting itself and that brought her to heading up the benchmarking division for a Los Angeles based real estate consulting firm. Her job had her traveling nationally and setting up programs to benchmark customer satisfaction. Understanding there was not a one shoe fits all approach to customer surveying, she embarked on her entrepreneurial journey and started with consulting to serve the customized needs of her clients.
Lee’s first book, The Temple of All Knowing, is a memoir of her several years journey prior to her near death experience, through the completion of the 6,000 square foot Ganesha Center in Las Vegas. The book details the roadmap from personal darkness through spiritual, emotional and physical transformation.
Since the completion of the manuscript the Las Vegas Sanctuary for the Spirit evolved by moving to a downtown Las Vegas location and now offers targeted classes and workshops while focusing on a Virtual Ganesha Center supporting individuals and corporations with programs and a Referral Network with expansive reach for optimal awareness.
For More Information
- Visit Lee Papa’s website.
- Connect with Lee on Facebook.
- Visit Lee’s blog.
- Contact Lee.
- The first chapter starts the reader out with feeling the way the woman takes her life and the way she walks the path to a new spiritual life mission. The book is a great lesson to all readers. Everyone has something to learn, so it would be a good book to read and think about. If you are reading this book, you definitely have something to learn. One of the lessons is to be happy with your life, live life it to it's fullest and have an open heart. The book goes from Lee PaPa's personal journey to a new life experience and style. Learning the path of kindness, love and truth. Everyone in this world has problems to deal with. Relationships that go sour, bills to pay, so it's nice to know that there are others out there working at finding courage, joy and love through seeking light. If you are seeking any of these things, then this straight forward book will help you find what you are seeking. The book is so full of knowledge, so full of the all knowing. If you just take the time to sit down and really read it, you will gain so much from it.
- I was given a complimentary copy of THE TEMPLE OF THE ALL KNOWING from the author and PUMP UP YOUR BOOK for my view of the book. No other compensation took place.
- I would give this book 4 STARS.