My Blog

My Blog

LOVE!

LOVE!

July 22, 2014

THE SEVEN KINGDOMS by Harry G. Sherwin


 "THE MOST DANGEROUS SHADOWS CANNOT BE SEEN IN THE NIGHT."
Secretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip Art

 THE SEVEN KINGDOMS
The First Crown
Book Two
by
Henry G. Sherwin
The First Crown (The Seven Kingdoms, #2)
 Secretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip Art
 AUTHOR
Harry G. SherwinMy name is Harry Sherwin - welcome to my website. I was born in Southampton, England in 1994. I currently live near Romsey where I am just finishing my last year of college.
When I was growing up I had always thought that I wanted to work in medicine like my dad and my brothers but in 2012, when the stress of exams was finally over, I realised that I had made a mistake.

It all began on a beach in Florida. I had finished my book, watched my newest film and I was bored. With nothing else to do, I picked up a pencil and began to write. It was the best thing I have ever done. I spent the rest of the Summer working on my novel, and I knew that I found the career that I wanted to pursue.

When we came back to England, I went straight to AuthorHouse to begin the long but fulfilling road of self-publishing and within a year I had my first novel published, despite having to contend with exams at the same time I might add!

I have loved every minute of my career and currently I am working on the second novel in the Seven Kingdoms series. I hope you enjoy my work and feel free to drop me a line at any time.
                      Secretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip Art
 SUMMARY
 (from Goodreads)
A new Emperor sits on the throne of Justava, one who many now suspect has lead the Necromancers from the very beginning. The Masked Man is cunning and ruthless, and it will take more than a single victory for the Resistance to overthrow his tyrannical rule. In an attempt to expand his army, Brenik divides his forces, sending Nalia and Yukov to the desert lands of Al Quidin whilst he and Ornith venture into the very heart of Resgard in search of a weapon that could change the fortunes of the war. In the midst of all the fighting arrives Torrin Welfast, an explorer from a distant country. Venturing into a land at war, Torrin comes across an old man who claims to be hiding a power that dates back to the very founding of Justava and that endangers the country far more than the civil war that rages over the land. Tasked with destroying this artifact, Torrin embarks on a quest that sees him battling the Emperor and his dark past, confronting his innermost fears and desires, and that will ultimately decide the fate of Justava and the world around her.
ebook Published June 6th 2014 by Authorhouse
ISBN 1496981960 
 (ISBN13: 9781496981967)
edition language English
 Secretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip Art
 REVIEW
  The throne of Justava has a new emperor.  The masked man is more sly and scheming than his predecessor. The masked man is seeking a stone which is very dangerous and is kept hidden.  The stone was given to Torrin from an old man.  Torrin is an explorer from a far away land. The masked man will do anything to gain possession of the stone.  While this is going on, more forces are needed by the resistance to fight against the emperor's tyranny. 
THE FIRST CROWN is a very good book.  The stories go through many twists and turns with so much action and drama.  I believe if you liked books like the Lord of the Rings, you will like this book. I would suggest that you read the first book, The Darkening Lands and follow through to book two.  The characters were written with many different personalities and mood changes. One character had a hard childhood and appears that she has gotten over it.  But has she?  It just didn't seem right to me. 

I was given a complimentary copy of THE SEVEN KINGDOMS from the author, Harry G. Sherwin for my view of the book.  No other compensation took place.
Crown Clip Art 
Crown Clip ArtCrown Clip ArtCrown Clip ArtI would give this book 4 CROWNS.


 




LINKS
http://bemiown.blogspot.com
bemiown@yahoo.com

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1003606755
http://www.amazon.com/review/R33F9GX48L1TYJ/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1496981952

Secretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip ArtSecretlondon Front Crown Clip Art

No comments: