My Blog

My Blog

LOVE!

LOVE!

June 13, 2015

WITCHES PROTECTION PROGRAM by Michael Phillip Cash




WITCHES PROTECTION PROGRAM
by
Michael Phillip Cash
 
 SUMMARY,
Wes Rockville, a disgraced law enforcement agent, is given one last chance to prove himself and save his career when he's reassigned to a 232 year old secret government organization. The Witches Protection Program. His first assignment: uncover a billion-dollar Cosmetics company’s diabolical plan of using witchcraft for global domination, while protecting its heiress Morgan Pendragon from her aunt’s evil deeds. Reluctantly paired with veteran witch protector, Alastair Verne, Wes must learn to believe in both witches and himself. Filled with adventure, suspense and a rousing good time, Michael Phillip Cash creates a tongue-in-cheek alternate reality where witches cast spells and wreak havoc in modern day New York City.   (from Amazon)

From the Author

Check out Michael's other books:Stillwell: A Haunting on Long Island
The Flip
The After House
Brood X: A Firsthand Account of the Great Cicada Invasion
The Battle for Darracia: Books I, II. III Anthology
The Hanging Tree
Coming Soon:
Pokergeist

Biography

Michael Phillip Cash is an award-winning screenwriter and novelist. He's written ten books including the best-selling Brood X, Stillwell, The Flip, The After House, The Hanging Tree, Witches Protection Program, Pokergeist and Battle for Darracia series.

Michael resides on the North Shore of Long Island. He writes full-time with his screaming kids in the background.

Connect with Michael on:
Facebook: facebook.com/michaelphillipcash
Twitter: twitter.com/michaelpcash
Web: www.michaelphillipcash.com
Email: michaelphillipcash@gmail.com
 REVIEW
  I've read all of Mr. Cash's books and never once disappointed.  The author puts a lot in his books. He writes fantasy and science fiction.  He holds you in suspense from the moment you start reading the first page.  His books are books that you don't want to put them down.  When you're done, you always want more.
 I must say I was surprised at the humor Mr. Cash wrote in this book.  I just never found a lot of humor in his books.  This is different and quite good.  The title took my interest right off.  I knew I had to read it, because of the author and also the title.  His main character is not only a regular person but when you turn that page, that person you thought was just human, is a WITCH.  Every book I've read and I've read them all, they always keep you in suspense and they keep you wanting more.  It would be wonderful to have a sequel to this book.  As you are reading this story, it's like you are there, it's that realistic even though it isn't, or is it? This is a book that I will add to my other Cash's books on the shelf and it will definitely be read again and again. This author is very talented and once again didn't disappoint.  Anxiously waiting his next.

I was given a  complimentary copy of WITCHES PROTECTION PROGRAM from the author, Michael Phillip Cash for my view of the book.

I would give this 5 SOLID STARS.   (Wish I could give more)

 
LINKS
BOOKS REVIEWS ETC 
AMAZON BUY PAGE 
AUTHOR'S WEB PAGE 
AMAZON REVIEW 

No comments: