Pump Up Your Book is pleased to bring you Miguel Lopez de Leon’s GALADRIA: PETER HUDDLESTON AND THE KNIGHTS OF THE LEAF virtual book tour March 2 – 27!
Title: Galadria: Peter Huddleston & The Knights of the Leaf
Author: Miguel Lopez de Leon
Publisher: Galadria Worldwide
In book three of Miguel Lopez de Leon’s Galadria fantasy series, GALADRIA: PETER HUDDLESTON & THE KNIGHTS OF THE LEAF, Peter and his family command a mystical cast of powerful, exciting new characters in their war against the blood-thirsty tyrant, Knor Shadowray.
Reviewers of book three of the GALADRIA trilogy praise the author’s stunning artistry and skill:
“A grand finish to a YA trilogy that never fails to challenge audience expectations.”–Kirkus Reviews
“With the close of his Galadria trilogy, Miguel Lopez de Leon packs battles, travel and adventure into a story that’s ultimately about family ties.”–BlueInk Review
“Once again, the writing in this book is superb and the story is fast paced and action packed.”–SPR Review
In book one of the trilogy, GALADRIA: PETER HUDDLESTON & THE RITES OF PASSAGE, 12-year-old Peter leaves his friendless, uneventful life in the suburbs and suddenly finds himself spending the summer chomping down magical chocolates and tossing around an enchanted boomerang at Hillside Manor, the 3000 room home of his aunt Gillian Willowbrook. While there, Peter learns he is the next in line to the throne of a magnificent realm called Galadria where his aunt is queen. His position is being challenged by a ruthless nobleman, Knor Shadowray.
Book two, GALADRIA: PETER HUDDLESTON & THE MISTS OF THE THREE LAKES shows Peter struggling to play the role of a prince. After being accepted as the heir of the Golden Realm, his new challenge is to gain command of Galadrian princely etiquette and survive dangerous adventures with his fearless white tiger, Rune. At a parade held in his honor, Peter and his aunt are violently ambushed by a band of screeching monstrosities and a merciless dark army led by the fiendish Knor Shadowray.
In the final book in the Galadria series, GALADRIA: PETER HUDDLESTON & THE KNIGHTS OF THE LEAF, the story continues where book two left off: Knor Shadowray’s relentless attack on the ruling Willowbrook family. In a desperate attempt to save her kingdom, Queen Gillian Willowbrook sends Peter and his grandfather to the Forests of Fernell to recruit a multitude of diverse warriors to defend the crown. Populated with serpent priestesses, nature-loving knights, magical weapons, paper-thin tree nymphs, and political fairies, the final installment of the Galadria trilogy shows the Galadrian populace at their breaking point as the realm explodes into a full-fledged civil war. A flurry of riotous battles are fought against the villainous Knor Shadowray’s ambitious attempt to capture the crown of Galadria.
De Leon developed the GALADRIA series out of a love of the fantasy genre and the thrill of creating “new worlds, creatures, and story lines…enhanced with magic and otherworldly mystery.” The trilogy also tells the coming-of-age story of a boy as he learns to accept himself and discovers the family he never believed he would have. “The Galadria trilogy is mainly about a lonely boy who, through overcoming obstacles, finds out who he really is. I think everyone has an element of the extraordinary in them, and I hope Peter’s story shows that,” de Leon says.
For More Information
- Galadria: Peter Huddleston & The Knights of the Leaf is available at Amazon.
- Pick up your copy at Barnes & Noble.
- Discuss this book at PUYB Virtual Book Club at Goodreads.
- Watch his book video at YouTube.
Miguel Lopez de Leon is a prolific fiction writer with over 30 short stories published in a variety of international literary magazines and anthologies. De Leon, who prefers to write in the mornings, began working on his first novel as a hobby. That first book blossomed into the Galadria trilogy. “One part of the writing process I really enjoy is writing the first draft of a novel…For me, it’s the time when you can lose yourself in the story the most.” De Leon lives in Los Angeles and enjoys reading historical biographies and collecting vintage comic books.For More Information
His latest book is the fantasy novel, Galadria: Peter Huddleston & The Knights of the Leaf.
- Visit Miguel Lopez de Leon’s website.
- Connect with Miguel on Facebook and Twitter.
- The author didn't fail to once again challenge the reader's interest. Mr. de Leon puts so much into his books, battles, travel and adventure into what is all about family ties. The writing is action packed with a fast pace. 12 year old Peter leaves behind his friends, uneventful life in the suburbs to find himself eating magical chocolates and playing with an enchanted magical boomerang at the Hillside manor, The Manor is owned by his aunt Gillian Willowbrook. Peter soon learns that he is to inherit the throne of the magical realm called Galadria. Right now his aunt is Queen. He is being challenged by a selfish nobleman, Knor Shadowray.Book Three picks up where book two left off. Shadowray's attack on the Willowbrook family. Queen Willowbrook sends Peter and his grandfather to the Forest of Fernell to gather troops of warriors to defend the crown. The book is filled with magic, knights, magical weapons, nymphs and fairies.. The author wrote a magnificent magical fantasy while creating new worlds, creatures and plots. It is also the coming of age story of a young boy as he learns to accept himself for what he is and finds the family he never thought he would have. If you love magic, fantasy and new worlds, then you might want to pick up a copy of this book.
- I was given a complimentary copy of GALADRIA, Book Three from the author, Miguel Lopez de Leon and Pump Up Your Book Virtual Book Tours for my view of the book.
- I would give this book 5 STARS.
- GOODREADS BUY LINK
- BOOKS REVIEWS ETC
- AMAZON BUY PAGE
- AUTHOR'S LINK