My Blog

My Blog

DON'T LOOK BACK!

DON'T LOOK BACK!

January 19, 2015

Lawrence W.. DelFavero Presents His Book -THE BABE




READING LEVEL: ADULTS                                          5 STARS

UNTIL YOU READ IT
YOU WON'T BELIEVE 
IT'S TRUE!

LAWRENCE W. DELFAVERO
PRESENTS
HIS BOOK
THE BABE
A True Comedy:
A true story from the actually
extremely funny events in 
Babe's life and the life of 
her family.

Quotes 

  • “"On 4/11/1948,their dream came true,a beautiful baby girl was born and they named her Rosemarie.""The principle and Mary had a meeting and decided to let Babestay home for the rest of the year till first grade started!!!!!!"When Aunt Rose wasn't looking,Babe would throw her food under the table,making it look like she had eaten."”
INTRODUCTION
(from Amazon)

Until you read it, you won’t believe every word is true!

I met Babe when she was 17 & because her family all lived together, her mom & dad, her grandparents, and her uncle & aunt in the same house, they told me all the true stories from when she was born. I know all the funny details of every one of her antics she played on all of her family & other relatives with her cousin Dolores who lived down the street from Babe. They were both born a couple of weeks apart and became more like sisters than cousins in everything they did; and they did plenty of funny things together to keep their families on their toes always!!!!!! All of it is absolutely true & you’ll be laughing from the start of it to the ending!!! Besides being hilarious, it is a heartwarming & loving story of a beautiful little girl growing up it the innocent late forties & fifties in the Northeast when people were gentle and kind to each other and loved to get together and have fun. I married Babe 2 years after I met her and life couldn’t be better with our 4 wonderful children & our 9 grand kids now. Get ready to do a hol’ lot of laughing when you read this book!!!!!!!!

together and have fun. I married Babe 2 years after I met her and life couldn't be better with our 4 wonderful children & our 9 grand kids now. Get ready to do a hol' lot of laughing when you read this book!!!!!!!!

Product Details

  • File Size: 1255 KB
  • Print Length: 48 pages
  • Publisher: Outskirts Press, Inc. (July 24, 2013)
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00ED2CJUK
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
  • Word Wise: Not Enabled
  • Lending: Enabled
 
REVIEW

SETTINGS AND LOCATIONS:Cos Cob,CT;Stamford,CT.;South Salem,NY

FIRST SENTENCE

In the early nineteen hundreds many thousands of immiigrants came to the USA for a betterlife.

NOTES FOR PARENTS

Reading Level: Adults Anyone can read this book without any worry.There isn't any swearing,ect.or adult matter in the book.

SUBJECTS

 
Until you read it, you won't believe it!
The author married Babe two years after he met her.  He met her when she was 17.  The entire family lived together, mom and dad, grandparents and aunt and uncle.  All in one house. The author had the opportunity to hear all the stories from the birth of Babe until present.  Babe played tricks on every one of her family and her cousin, Delores.  The author learned all of Babe's tricks. The cousins Delores and Babe were born a couple weeks apart and were more sisters than cousins.  They did everything together.  They keep their family on guard.  Every bit is totally true. The reader will find theirselves laughing, smiling and maybe a little moisture around the eyes.  The author, even though, this is a comedy, put a lot of emotion into the story.  The author wrote of a lovely little girl growing up in the late forties and fifties.  Those years were very innocent years.  This took place in the northeast.  People back then were kind and nice to one another.  They had fun getting together.  After two year, the marriage took place and after 4 wonderful children and 9 grand children.  You'll find yourself filled with emotion as you turn those pages until the end.  I would like to see a second book on Babe and her life after marriage. Grab some tissues and sit down for a hilarious read.

I received a complimentary copy of Lawrence W. DelFavero's book - THE BABE from him and Out Skirts Press for my view of the book.

I would give this book a SOLID 5 STARS.
 
AUTHOR
Ever since I was young, I always liked writing stories, etc. Although my career was construction all of my life, anytime I could write about something or someone, I enjoyed it and others I know who read it, like it too. My eldest sister passed away and when she did, my sisters wanted me to write her eulogy. I did and when it was read at her funeral, the priest said it was one of the best he had ever heard. From years ago, I knew my wife, "Babe" had many funny stories growing up that I had heard about. She and I decided to write about them and our lives close to today. I think you'll be overjoyed with reading this most hilarious true story and the way I wrote it. 
 
LINKS
 

No comments: