My Blog

My Blog

DON'T LOOK BACK!

DON'T LOOK BACK!

January 21, 2015

INFORMATION ON GREG ZITO, Author of HISTORY OF STREET COPS






GREG ZITO

AUTHOR

OF

HISTORY OF STREET COPS


INFORMATION ON AUTHOR AND HIS BOOK
ISBN:  978-1-4787-3753-7

It took me almost ten years to write my book.I
worked on the book when I had the time and did some 
research work.  When I was ready I contacted
X-libris Publishing.  After 6,600 dollars and one year
after publishing he book I cancelled my contract.  They
made about forty percent of the mistakes and duplicate copies of incidents and stories.  One incident they had written three times in the book.   There were also duplicate images through out the book.

So, I edited the book himself and continued to go over the stories and incidents to make sure that all was corrected. I then made contact with Outskirts Press who re-published the book and did a great job.  They also changed the image of the front and back covers.  The title on the old book was small and the coloring was dark.  Outskirts Press enlarged the title and had the title and sub-title in white.  Big difference.  In fact Amazon is displaying the old book.  They were sent the new image but haven't changed it as of yet.

Written by Greg Zito
Author of
HISTORY OF STREET COPS


No comments: