My Blog

My Blog

DON'T LOOK BACK!

DON'T LOOK BACK!

January 24, 2015

CURE OVERWHELM NOW by Travis Cody



3 STARS



CURE OVERWHELM NOW
by
Travis Cody

 SLASH THE STRESS, GET MORE DONE...AND
HAVE MORE FUN
Cure Overwhelm Now

INTRODUCTION
(FROM NIGHTOWL REVIEWS)

 Technology. It was supposed to be your saving grace.  What the heck happened? The harsh reality is that you have slowly but surely become enslaved by all the tools that were supposed to make your life easier, happier and more productive. And now it feels like there is just never enough time. In Cure Overwhelm Now you'll see how very simple changes to how you use the technology in your life (smart phones, tablets, the Internet, etc.), even for short periods of time, can drastically improve your life. Follow the system outlined in this book and you will get: · Clarity and Focus · More Energy · Increased Stamina · Better Sleep · Easier Productivity · And More... Cure Overwhelm Now shows you the simple, little adjustments you can make that will help you to get your life back, get more done and finally have more fun.


REVIEW
 When I looked at the title of this book I thought, yeh, right. I promised to read and give an honest review of the book, so here I go.   I was thinking, clearing away the overwhelming thoughts and feelings.  Impossible.   I do believe by the time I was at the end of the book, a little of the overwhelming feelings were eased a little. Mr. Cody says in the book that he really gets what you may be feeling.  That there doesn't seem to be enough time in life to eat right, sleep enough good sleep, time to just relax doing your favorite thing instead of what every one else needs.  You take no time to take care of yourself.  You are running at top speed and sometimes on sheer push. Mr. Cody makes you feel you can completely put a stop to all the overwhelming things in your life.  We all know we can't do that.  Life is life and sometimes more than not, it is overwhelming. I do believe what Mr. Cody says in his book.  It has to start somewhere.  It starts with little tiny steps that may turn into bigger ones. This isn't something that will happen just like that.  It isn't an overnight cure all.  It takes time.  If  you don't think you have time,  breath deep and go for it. I'm just not a firm believer that you can stop the overwhelming feelings and thoughts that life deals you.  Is suppose some people can.
The book is well worth reading and you may find an answer or at least a starting place to help this overwhelming life that deals us blows everyday.  


I received a complimentary copy of
 CURE OVERWHELM NOW from the author, 
Travis Cody and Night Owl Reviews for my view of the book.
 (Copyright NightOwlReviews)

I would give this book 3 STARS.


No comments: