My Blog

My Blog

DON'T LOOK BACK!

DON'T LOOK BACK!

August 17, 2013

GOD'S BIG SECRET by W. Thomas Richards

GOD'S BIG SECRET                                     3 STARS
You Are Designed To Succeed
by W. Thomas Richards






OVERVIEW: (FROM AMAZON)
Although I had this little voice inside me that kept nagging, I ignored it because the fish and coral were so plentiful and beautiful. I was oblivious of the danger that I was about to create for myself. I was happier than an old pirate who had suddenly discovered a lost vat of rum. Wouldn't it be nice to have a magical Genie that could grant all our desires in life, make us happy no matter what conditions we live in, and help us through any situation we are faced with? W. Thomas Richards, author of Gods Big Secret, says we all have access to such a power. Unfortunately, the majority of people on this planet refuse to believe it, and live a life of scarcity and desperation. It took the author many years before he discovered why he was so lucky. Richards explains through his life experiences how and why God has been so good to him. He also explains why he knows it is how God has designed each and every one of us.


REVIEW:
Real laws like the law of gravity  are like the law of attraction and creation.  You can see the law of gravity but you can't see the law of attraction and creation.  Some feel if you can't see or feel it, it doesn't exist. the author W. Thomas Richards writes this book from his own experiences.  He had no clue to the laws when he was young, he just did what worked.  Until he heard some motivational speakers talk about the Secret; he just thought he was a lucky guy. But when he listened to what they had to say he understood why his desires happened to come true.  He explains in his book how God has designed each and everyone of us and has a plan for us. He lets his readers know they have control of his destiny.  I think the secret is never questioning but believing.  A lot of people can't believe something without having answers to questions that may not be able to be answered.  I don't feel luck has anything to do with believing. I think people believe because they feel that it is right and true. I suppose some believe because they think they are going to have God''s grace if they do.  I think a lot of us believe because as children we were told to believe this.  We were sent to Church and  Sunday School. I do have a problem with believing in God.  If God is good and loves us even when we do wrong, why is there so  much suffering?  Why do little ones end up being hurt in such cases of abuse?  They aren't old enough to have sinned so bad.  I'm not so sure we were designed to succeed.  I've seen people who truly believe and work hard all their lives abiding by God's word and they are struggling and suffering.  Is that God's love? I think this book is a good book for everyone to read, believers and non-believers.  It might be the answer for some lost soul to find out that he is destined to succeed. I don't feel you're a bad person just because you don't believe in the same God as some others do.  Pick up a copy and decide for yourself.

I would give this book 3 STARS.

I was given a complimentary copy of GOD"S BIG SECRET by the author, W. Thomas Richards for this honest review.

AUTHOR: (From Bite My Book)
A resident of Sedalia, Colorado, Richards is also the author of “A Heritage of Courage,” “The Amazon Incident,” “Strange Things at Alice Springs,” “Calamity at the Devil’s Door,” and two screenplays, “The Heritage,” and “The Black Moses Conspiracy.” He is a registered professional engineer and land surveyor for the state of Colorado and has traveled to more than 70 countries. He and his late wife rode camels through the desert, elephants in the jungle, flew helicopters in the Andes, and met headhunters in the Amazon. They have three sons and ten grandchildren.

www.wthomasrichards.com

airprtbwnd@comcast.net  (email)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=599699850041292  (BOOK TRAILER)

http://www.shelfari.com/books/36556736/Gods-Big-Secret

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17689609-god-s-big-secret

http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Big-Secret-Thomas-Richards/dp/1625106629

http://bemiown.blogspot.com

No comments: