My Blog

My Blog

DON'T LOOK BACK!

DON'T LOOK BACK!

July 31, 2013

THE SPIRIT OF THINGS by Carole Mann

THE SPIRIT OF THINGS                                3 STARS
by Carole Mann





OVERVIEW-
Spirit can guide us in many ways, whether through our dreams or a one-on-one encounter. These true stories and pictures will show that spirits are all around us, either in human or animal form. They help guide us and strengthen our beliefs, even for us "ordinary people"

 
REVIEW:
The image on the front of the book catches the eye.  I thought the book was going to be a good one.  I find that some stories of spirituality are quite interesting but I feel this one fell short.  There just was'nt enough to the stories.
 The book is definitely worth the read if you are interested in the spirit world.  The author has put in some pictures to go with the individual stories.If you have an interest or just plain curious about the Spirit and the "other side" then I'm sure you will enjoy this book.  She lets you into her world of experiences and shares  stories of others with the reader. Personally, the book was not for me, but everyone has their own opinion.  Pick up a copy of the book, THE SPIRIT OF THINGS by Carole Mann and decide for yourself.  You don't know if you don't read it.  I hope that the next book, carries through a little more with more to the stories.

I would give this book 3 STARS

I received a complimentary copy of THE SPIRIT OF THINGS from the author, Carole Mann for this unbiased review.



AUTHOR:
Carole Mann is a first-time author. She is also an intuitive, a level III Reiki master, and an aura photographer. She and her husband, Paul, live on a twenty-seven-acre horse farm in Westport, Massachusetts.



www.amazon.com/dp/1452565104 

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17193912-the-spirit-of-things

http://www.shelfari.com/books/35444250/The-Spirit-of-Things

http://bemiown.blogspot.com

No comments: