My Blog

My Blog

LOVE!

LOVE!

February 14, 2013

THE BIKER NEXT DOOR by Jamallah Bergman

The Biker Next DoorTitle:  The Biker Next Door
Author:  Jamallah Bergman
Publisher: Secret Cravings Publishing
Buy Link:http://www.amazon.com/The-Biker-Next-Door-ebook/dp/B00B3XHOUM
Rating:2 STARS (mainly for the cover)
Reviewed by:  bemiown

Story Blurb:
Hailey Paige found her dream home at last, thinking that this will be the start of something wonderful. That was all crushed when she found out that her neighbor was a biker name Brad.

Brad Matthews enjoys hanging with his biker buddies and is shocked as well as intrigued to meet his neighbor who is nothing more than a spitfire of a woman with a nice butt to match the rest of her amazing full figured body.

Watch as two people who tend to make each other’s lives a living hell soon realize that opposites do attract and the attraction seems to get even hotter.

Review:
I thought I would really like this novel since my entire family has been and is into bikes. I was truly disappointed since the book was so short and it really needed some editing.  The spelling really needed help. I wouldn't read this again.  It's not a keeper.  It was the typical good girl and bad biker boy.  Nothing out of the ordinary.  It didn't seem like there was much between the two except sex.  There needs to be more, much more. Their relationship just didn't wind together.  I think it could have been a good read if more had been put into the book, not just sex between two typical characters. I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone. Too short, not enough plot, no character chemistry and editing needs.





 












No comments: